Fence Empire Fencing Services in South Florida
Get high quality Work.
At Fence Empire Fencing, we will work with you to achieve the best and most preferable solutions. We are willing to go the extra mile to provide a hassle-free service. We use hardwood posts according to your fence height with concrete footing. Reliable fencing contractors in Miami.
Vinyl Fence Sales and Installation
VINYL FENCE has become increasingly popular due to its high durability and virtually unlimited longevity.Superior Fence & Rail is proud our exclusive Superior brand vinyl fencing . We use the highest quality components for each fence panel, and our innovative SolarShield technology ensures your fence will look great for many years to come! Also, there is almost no maintenance required for our vinyl fencing and it comes standard with a manufacturer’s Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
After fabricating our vinyl fences, we provide fence installation services to complete the fencing job. Our team of installers has years of experience under their belt, so you can expect a superior installation service from us. Also, our installers, as well as the company, are covered with a range of insurance policies. This means you don’t have to worry in case accidental damages occur on your property during the installation job, as we will cover them.
We stand behind the quality of our installation works, so we provide our clients with a three-year warranty for installation services alone. This guarantee is on top of the manufacturer’s warranty that comes with the Superior vinyl fencing.
Our commitment to quality doesn’t stop with the product. So, expect that everyone from our company that you will meet has undergone training. This way, we can stay true to our name by maintaining a superior quality of our products and services, in every project we handle.
Vinyl Fence Care and Maintenance
After Purchase Vinyl Care:
- Follow proper installation instructions.
- Avoid exposure of any vinyl to unusual or excessive heat sources (e.g., outdoor fire pits, grills, glass window or glass door reflections) or installation adjacent to areas that may absorb heat such as concrete, asphalt, or dark-colored gravel.
- Darker colors, such as Red Chestnut, may become hot to the touch after prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. This effect can be mitigated with umbrellas, awnings or other shade producing fixtures.
- Loose dirt can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Any cleaning products should be tested in an inconspicuous area before being applied on the full vinyl surface.
- Do NOT paint the PVC.
- Spray-on sunscreen or bug spray products may cause discoloration of the product surface. It is recommended that such products be applied either indoors, off the deck, away from fence and rail, or in such a manner that over sprayed product will not come in contact with the vinyl.